Native-Art-in-Canada has affiliate relationships with some businesses and may receive a commission if readers choose to make a purchase.
2. You agree to use Native-Art-in-Canada.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Native-Art-in-Canada .com is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON NATIVE-ART-IN-CANADA .COM ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE AND COMMON SENSE.
Native-Art-in-Canada.com is dedicated to helping you find information about the Ojibwa culture and the effect that art has had on the lives of First Nations people. The information provided herein is NOT of a legal nature . It is for informational purposes only.
Your use of any information provided on this site, in the newsletters issued by this site, products directly on this site, or sites we link to, is solely at your own risk.
Native-Art-in-Canada.com does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the merchantability or use of the information provided, or third party products to which we link.
5. We may, for marketing purposes, collect and review data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing our site.
6. You are not authorized to download any of the content on Native-Art-in-Canada.com without permission.
7. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Native-Art-in-Canada.com without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we, on behalf
of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability
for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising,
including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or
consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a
virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims
of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we
has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising
out of or in connection with the use of Native-Art-in-Canada .com or any web site
with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for
establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you
9. Where we may provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and we accept no liability for a users use of that information.
understanding between us with respect of Native-Art-in-Canada.com and no representation,
statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind
either of us.
12. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Canada and the Province of Alberta. To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Native-Art-in-Canada.com and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, Native-Art-in-Canada.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts in this land. Any other disputes will be resolved as follows: If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Calgary, Alberta. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation, travel, meals and accommodation expenses will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we will submit the dispute to court of law in the Province of Alberta for binding agreement.
April 30, 2015